VISITATION RULES & REGULATIONS
- Visitation hours are Monday – Sunday (including holidays) 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Visitation will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Inmates are allowed two (2) hours of visitation per week.
- Visitors must be on the inmate’s approved visitors list.
- Visitors must possess a valid state driver’s license, state identification or other governmental identification.
- Must be 18 years of age, if under 18, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Only one minor at the visitation panel with a parent or guardian at a time.
- ***NO MINOR CHILDREN SHALL BE LEFT UNATTENDED IN WAITING AREA***
- Visitors must not have been incarcerated within the last month.
- Visitation will be terminated any time problems occur or violations of department policy concerning visitation occur.
- Visitors will not be allowed to use cellular phones, recording devices of any kind or take pictures while visiting.
- Visitors must be in proper attire. No provocative clothing.
- No tobacco, food or drink allowed at the visitor’s panel.
- Visitors under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to visit.
- If there is more than one visitor for the same inmate during a session, the first visitor to arrive will be allowed to visit, then the next.
- Any activity at the visitor’s panel or in the waiting area of the lobby that disturbs persons conducting business at the Sheriff’s Office or disturbs the good working order of the Sheriff’s Office is grounds for visitation termination.
- The Jail Director, Supervisor or Sheriff can place restrictions on who is allowed to visit if they have reasonable grounds to believe the visitor may present or pose a threat to the safety or security of the Sheriff’s Office and/or Detention Center.
Beginning February 9th 2015